Softheon is looking for Project Manager’s to implement technical systems and software services for healthcare solutions. The project manager will need to understand Softheon’s products and the clients request to successfully plan out the deliverables to execute the end to end implementation / project. These candidates should have a passion for project management related to technical solutions.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
· Review external client product demands
· Builds a project schedule based on the clients demands and the resources assigned to the implementation / project
· Creates and organized project documentation
· Proactively communicates and manages expectation of both internal and external stakeholders through weekly core team meetings and monthly Executive Steering Committees
· Organizes team meeting to set goals, identify problems and determine next steps and review the completed deliverables
· effectively communicate with internal team members and customers in professional manner through phone, e-mail and in person
· Manages multiple projects across different departments within the organization
· Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the organization and external customers
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office: Specifically, Excel, Visio and MS word
· Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal communication while managing simultaneous projects
· Ability to interact with cross functional teams and work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment
· Must have a strong work ethic and commitment to constantly improving capacity to work effectively while having a willingness to learn new things
· Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment
· Innate knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Innate knowledge of the Affordable Care Act and the Health Care Industry
· Ideal candidate will have strong organizational, time management skills and is self-motivated
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related area with GPA of 3.5 or higher
· 1 – 2 years’ work experience or related internship experience preferred
When you join Softheon, you will:
· Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals;
· Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our Softheonites right here at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled resource, advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch of the information revolution (www.cewit.org)
· Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation's first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG. To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.