Director of Marketing
As a Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for the inbound and outbound marketing activities for all Softheon. This candidate will assist in identifying opportunities for Softheon, while driving the marketing calendar, overseeing strategy and implementation of all marketing and communication initiatives to continue to develop Softheon’s audience and build customer retention. The ideal candidate is passionate for both marketing and healthcare, is creative and data-driven, hand has extensive experience in motivating cross-functional teams to drive results.
- Lead the marketing calendar development process for initiatives, promotions, and more from kickoff to completion, working with a cross-functional leaders across the organization
- Analyze and report market performance
- Develop marketing briefs reflecting the strategic objective of each initiative, and inclusive of thoughtful deliverables, necessary assets, budget, and timeline.
- Develop and implement a yearly action plan
- Discover gaps in customer experience that may lead to customer attrition and architect viable solutions
- Drive leads to business development, ultimately holding a pipeline target to support sales
- Represent marketing’s programs to senior leadership and show ROI of campaigns and investments
- Support reviewing and selecting key vendors for marketing support
- 5+ years’ experience, B2B marketing experience preferred
- Experience leading a cross-functional marketing team
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strong go-to-market strategy and create an overall marketing program that drives revenue with a proven ROI
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams
- Previous experience working with the Salesforce Suite of marketing products – Salesforce, Pardot, etc.
- Strong team player with a “can do” attitude, and the flexibility to jump in wherever needed
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or other related field.
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals;
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our Softheonites right here at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled resource, advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch of the information revolution (www.cewit.org)
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation's first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.