Internal Training Coordinator
The Internal Training Coordinator will assist with development and delivery of cutting-edge new hire and ongoing trainings for Softheon, including content development, curriculum design, program coordination, LMS system administration for e-Learning initiatives, pre-and post-tests, and ongoing evaluations.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
New Hire Training
- Provide Solutions, Front-end, and Back-end training to all new employees
- Create TFS Items to track and document new hire training initiatives
- Revamp new hire training to create a positive onboarding experience
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts in training development and delivery
- Assist with development of training materials
- Coordinate with Human Resources to ensure new hires complete compliance training through TriNet
- Maintain training records for all personnel, including managing and maintaining e-learning system accounts
- Maintain database of all internal trainings and presentations
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure smooth coordination of training times and spaces
- Provide ad hoc procedural supervision, particularly during new program and staff on-boarding phases
- Assist with analyzing pretest, post-test and evaluation data
- Work with Product Owners to develop team-specific trainings
- Work with Product Owners to plan and deliver company-wide product trainings through Softheon Theater
- Skill and ability to create and facilitate face-to-face and virtual training
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on courtesy, empathy, and professionalism
- Strong communication skills to convey information clearly, accurately, and completely
- Ability to work efficiently in a team
- Ability to appropriately provide open and honest feedback
- Skilled in PowerPoint, Visio, Articulate 360 and Adobe Connect software applications as well as online project management tools
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while managing simultaneous projects
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred, with a 3.5 GPA or higher with a minimum of two years’ work experience
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals;
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our Softheonites right here at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled resource, advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch of the information revolution (www.cewit.org)
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation's first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG. To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.