Client Success Agent
Client Success Agent
Are you interested in helping save lives through technology and making a positive impact on society? The Client Success Agents are responsible for responding to and resolving individual member encounters to allow for members to access the care they deserve. This position is also responsible for identifying trends to aid in process improvement and building efficiencies. This is the ideal position for enthusiastic, driven, process-oriented candidates who possess extraordinary communication skills. This entry-level position, is a potential stepping stone into other areas of Client Success including interfacing with clients directly. Softheon is looking for a process-driven, dependable and team-oriented associate to join the Client Success Team in meeting Softheon’s mission to make healthcare more affordable, accessible and plentiful.
- Responsible for managing individual member encounters within the Customer Relationship Management platform
- Operate as a Call Center Representative for Insurance carriers, Brokers and Group Administrators to respond to inquiries related to system processes and individual member encounters
- Processing and validation of Special Enrollment Period documentation for qualified individuals
- Processing and decisioning of correspondences delivered by members to ensure accuracy and correct assignment
- Attend and participate in carrier working sessions for escalated encounters to expedite resolution
- Creation of tasks for Product team investigation based on trends identified within individual member encounters
- Collaborate with Client Success Managers to improve adoption and usage practices of the Customer Relationship Management platform
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a communications, business operations or related areas with a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic, fast paced environment with multiple responsibilities
- Demonstrated success in being a key player on a team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Manage time and multiple tasks simultaneously with aplomb
- Ability to exercise discretion and utilize independent judgement to best serve Softheon’s clientele
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Calm under pressure and multiple deadlines
- Tenacity and ability to work through adversity
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals;
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our Softheonites right here at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled resource, advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch of the information revolution (www.cewit.org)
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation's first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.