The Sales Analyst will be required to optimize promotional and operational efforts through the analysis and prediction of sales trends and markets. Sales analysts assess data like customer metrics, competitor information, and sales channels to determine the best methods of increasing both revenue and market share. This is a data driven role that requires a balance of market analysis and industry expertise.
- Monitor for new government opportunities and prospects;
- Help and coordinate a strategy to monitor for new government opportunities and prospects;
- Help to update and support the sales team;
- The path for this candidate is eventually sales;
- Candidate must be able to travel;
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.5 or higher in related field (technology, communications, marketing);
- Ideal candidate will have an MBA and is a highly intelligent extrovert
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals;
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our Softheonites right here at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled resource, advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch of the information revolution (www.cewit.org)
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation's first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.