Content and Research Strategist
We are looking for a Content Research Strategist to manage all writing material we create for business purposes, from online guides and articles to newsletters and social media posts. Content Research Strategist responsibilities include publishing our monthly newsletter, tracking website traffic and user engagement and generating new blog post topics. If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience online and have experience producing new content types, we’d like to meet you. Please share a portfolio or links to your published work, along with your application. You are also responsible for researching and documenting internal information and drafting clear, concise, accurate and compliant Reponses to RFPs to present Softheon’s capabilities in a manner that differentiates us from the competition and clearly articulates our value proposition.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Works collaboratively with other segments on RFP support initiatives
- Effectively locates trends in previous RFPs for pre-approved documentation to address recurring content inquires and develop tailored responses
- Write blog posts for website
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Schedule social media posts
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- 1-3 years as a Content Strategist or other marketing related fields
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals;
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our Softheonites right here at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled resource, advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch of the information revolution (www.cewit.org)
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation's first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.