Product Owner - Payments
Be the CEO of your own product. The Product Owner of Payments is responsible soup to nuts everything regarding the product. This includes market research, product enhancements, operational responsibilities, and ownership of the product. The ideal candidate will thrive on owning all the successes and challenges of this product and wants to see Softheon’s payment processes become number one in the industry through operational improvement, product automation, and innovative thinking.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Own and lead the end – end implementation and enhancement of the Softheon’s Merchant Payments solution that is provided as “software application in the cloud” solution.
- Provide demos to prospects and clients of our products and enhancements
- Collaborate with Database Team to create coherent SQL queries for data analysis to utilize for dashboard analytics on foundry platform
- Analyze complex engineering and business problems and provide simple and tangible solutions by improving automating the process to streamline
- Oversee Product Managers build and establish highly scalable and reliable microservices based architecture that can support future services of the Remedy product and is in alignment with industry standards
- Oversee Product Managers perform acceptance testing after completion of each software feature and bug fixes in the model environment
- Oversee Product Managers identify the technical systems issues and investigate to create bugs and acceptance criteria
- Oversee Product Managers and developers develop ATF software testing framework to ensure continuous and self-contained test scenarios for AVS services and agents
- Manage a team of product managers, business analysts, and software engineers
- Design and maintain Architecture BPMN Process diagram to reflect the backend process of the product functionality
- Oversee daily metrics of operational activities
- Report out on SLA failures, operational inefficiencies daily
- Oversee business analysts improvement of daily processes and SLA metrics
- Oversee PM team’s market research and assist as needed
- Ensure product is fully documented and updated on a regular basis – including business, technical, training, and marketing documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Engineering and Technology or a closely related field with GPA of 3.5 or better
- Candidate must have knowledge of Microsoft Visio and all Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition management systems & methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal communication while managing simultaneous projects
- Must have a strong work ethic and commitment to constantly improving capacity to work effectively while having a willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment
- Ideal candidate will have strong organizational and time management skills
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals;
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our Softheonites right here at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled resource, advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch of the information revolution (www.cewit.org)
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
When you join Softheon, you will:
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation's first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service
(BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.