Softheon is looking for an analytical, proactive and self-starting individual with a passion for driving new products and product capabilities from initial definition of requirements to managing the lifecycle of the product. Additionally, we are also looking for detail oriented and self-motivated candidates to own and management the development process and do what it takes to continue to drive our product forward. In this role you will work closely with developers and data scientists through all aspects of product design, engineering and project management through the several phases in a product cycle from design to release. Product Managers work closely with clients through the requirements gathering stage and release of products.
- Own and lead the end to end implementation and enhancement of the specific product / processes owned
- Schedule and attend ad-hoc meetings with customers to address high impact pain points
- Track, analyze, and investigate any system failures and exceptions and ensure timely resolution of the same
- Responsible for managing a team under you made up of employees from the product and development departments
- Create comprehensible technical design document to accompany process enhancements and ensure inclusions and completion within sprint cycles
- Design and maintain Architecture BPMN Process diagram to reflect the backend process of the product functionality
- Analyze complex engineering and business problems and provide simple and tangible solutions by improving or automating the process to streamline
- Identify the technical systems issues and investigate to create bugs and acceptance criteria
- Manage a team of associate technical product managers and/or associate product managers
- Work alongside end users to resolve issues if any by gathering use cases and replicate the issues internally
- Candidate must have knowledge of Microsoft Visio and all Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition management systems & methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal communication while managing simultaneous projects
- Must have a strong work ethic and commitment to constantly improving capacity to work effectively while having a willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment
- Ideal candidate will have strong organizational and time management skills
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Engineering and Technology or a closely related field with GPA of 3.5 or better
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals;
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our Softheonites right here at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled resource, advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch of the information revolution (www.cewit.org)
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation's first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.