HR Administrative Assistant
Softheon is looking for a part time Human Resource Administrative Assistant who will be supporting the human resources department and staff to help Softheon grow in the most innovative way. This employee will be performing a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. This position will require excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. We are also looking for someone who is detail orientated and self-motivated.
- Assist, plan and book any travel arrangements as needed
- Contact hotels, airfare, ferries, etc. and set up corporate accounts as needed
- Handle any occurring travel problems or complaints
- Maintain financial and cost records of any travel
- Assist in recruiting efforts
- Maintain employee records and personnel files
- Collaborate with and help plan companywide events with colleagues
- Administer new programs for employee benefits
- Assist in departmental learning and development
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information
- Coordinate HR projects such as meetings or surveys and take minutes
- Be the first point of contact for any HR related questions from the staff and funnel through to the appropriate team members
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships;
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy;
- Working towards obtaining or have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related area with GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Entry level - 0-1 years of human resources administrative assistant or travel planning preferred
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals;
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our Softheonites right here at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled resource, advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch of the information revolution (www.cewit.org)
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation's first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.