Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
You will streamline and operationalize our business by partnering with the Marketing team to utilize SFMC to create campaigns and automations, to connect with a target audience, to support and manage projects pertaining to the SFMC, and to administer Marketing Cloud settings, security and integrations. You will be responsible for the overall management of the B2C email asset. You will establish best practices to drive business results, deliver deep insights and recommendations based on your strong understanding of the SFMC platform. You are keen to keep abreast of best practices in the field and remain up-to-date on current trends and new technologies to ensure the organization is positioned to take advantage of these trends and succeed.
- Engaging with business stakeholders to understand the desired customer experience for our acquisition, retention and transactional communications.
- Utilizing modules such as Content Builder, Journey Builder, Cloud Pages, and SMS.
- Being our subject matter expert in SFMC, delivering advice, guidance and support.
- Configuring account setup, administration for users and new Business Units (BUs, roles and permissions, sender profiles, Users, build data extensions, etc).
- Preparing and updating the platform for each SFMC release, when applicable.
- Designing, optimizing, and executing campaigns using strategies such as A/B Testing, throttled sending, marketing automations and dynamic content.
- Documenting all system updates and processes.
- Solid understanding of Marketing Cloud email tracking
- Understanding of how to create Salesforce reports and dashboards using SFMC reporting tools
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to bridge between business and operational teams.
- Creative problem-solving skills coupled with a curiosity mindset.
- Analytical mindset to be able to diagnose problems and identify and implement solutions.
- 2+ years SalesForce Marketing Cloud experience.
- Experience with data extensions, automations, custom journeys, Ampscript
- Maintenance of SFMC users, Business Units and overall platform for release upgrades
- A SalesForce Marketing Cloud certification is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in SQL a plus
- Organized work ethic with attention detail and good documentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals;
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our Softheonites right here at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled resource, advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch of the information revolution (www.cewit.org)
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation's first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.